As of August 2011, this hotel was owned by the bank and its future was uncertain. Therefore, when I stayed at the Willoughby Travelodge conditions were less than stellar. It was clear the housekeeping staff didn't care any more as they were possibly about to lose their jobs. The room was dirty and my bed was dirty. I requested maid service but instead of putting new sheets on the bed they just pulled up the bedspread so I still had the same dirty sheets. The AC unit in the room never worked properly but I didn't bother to complain. Bathroom was old and moldy. They are very stingy with toiletries, so be sure to bring your own stuff. Half of the property is closed so everyone is staying in one wing. That wing is dirty and the halls smell bad. Didn't go to the pool as it gave me the heebie-jeebies. On the plus side, the front desk staff was very nice, and it was quiet at night. I hope this property will secure a buyer and make a comeback, as it's a great location right off I-90 and 271 on the East side, and it's convenient to shopping and restaurants. I have stayed here in the past and was satisfied with what I got for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Cleveland / Willoughby Travelodge Hotel Willoughby
- Cleveland / Willoughby Travelodge Hotel
- Cleveland Willoughby Travelodge
- Willoughby Travelodge
- Willoughby Travel Lodge
- Cleveland / Willoughby Travelodge Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Cleveland / Willoughby Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.