This property has changed hands many times over the years, most recently having been a Fairfield Inn. So when you check in expecting the typical spartan Motel 6 experience, you will be pleasantly surprised. The rooms are large and nicely decorated, and include a comfy chair and ottoman. Remember, though: It IS a Motel 6, so there is no hairdryer, no coffeemaker, and only the barest minimum of toiletries. There was not even a bedspread, but we were able to go to the office and get a blanket.
The AC worked well, and the bed was good for a Motel 6. The pillows were decent, and you get a fair range of cable TV channels.
I was worried at first because our room was on the top floor right next to the outside door, but it turned out to be very quiet throughout our week-long stay. (The constant hum of the AC/fan helped.)
The price for this facility is always fair and it is conveniently located immediately off of I-90 with easy access to 271 and the Eastern Suburbs. The hotel is nestled among many chain restaurants and gas stations, drug stores and other shopping.
No frills, but a good place to stay if you're in town visiting family and need a place to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby Hotel Willoughby
- Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby Hotel
- Motel 6 Willoughby
- Fairfield Inn Willoughby
- Fairfield Willoughby
- Willoughby Motel 6
- Willoughby Motel Six
- Motel 6 Cleveland Willoughby
- Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.