I stayed there from April 17th to April 22nd. It was a business trip, I was attending the Specialty Coffee Association of America Event (SCAA). The staff was very friendly and helpful, the complimentary breakfast was great and plenty, the shuttle was great too (it ran every 30 mins) and at nights on call.Since the SCAA event was at Oregon Conference Center in Downtown, I took the shuttle everyday from the hotel to either the Airport (PDX) or to Cascades Station (which also have a great mall). And on my way back I took the Tri-Met all the way to the airport and there I use the complimentary phones to call the hotel and ask for the shuttle. Very easy to get around Portland without staying near downtown this way.
- Clean room
- Friendly staff (specially Yolanda)
- Breakfast (served from 4am to 9.30am) great for those early travels
- Shuttle (you can go everywhere from the Airport/Cascades stations)
- Great price!
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Portland Airport Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- La Quinta Portland
- Portland La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, AAA Travel Services, Venere, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.