1. Upon arriving at the hotel the valet stated that the daily rate was $35/day. Website stated $27/day.
2. Arriving at room 6003 the key didn't work and neither did the bellman's master key. Maintenance came up and couldn't open the door and had to resort to re-program the lock.
3. No refrigerator in room, and NO DRESSER for our clothes. We heard back from the Front Desk manager that some room have smaller dressers - WE HAD NONE.
4. The chairs in the room was a wire mesh rolling chair and a heavy plastic sort of chair. Nothing comfortable to sit on to watch TV. Made us sit on the bed for that entertainment.
5. The bathroom has no horizontal space for our toiletries except for a short glass shelf.
6. I attached a picture of the chairs and the shelf in the bathroom.
7. The sraff that we appreciated for fast and efficient service was the Dail;y housekeeper, the Maintenance person and Jason in the front.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Hotel Portland Oregon
- Governor Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Governor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.