Location was perfect...at the beach, but toward the end of "hotel row" giving it a little more peace and quiet than some others. We stayed in a "no view" single queen (tight budget), which actually a nice view of the city and foothills. Room was pretty small, but very nice, clean, cozy, and adequately equipped. Restaurant was good, staff was friendly, pool was warm, and we had no complaints. We actually booked another date for the whole family later this summer.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean View Hotel Seaside
- Best Western Ocean View Hotel
- Best Western Seaside
- Seaside Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Ocean View Resort in Seaside, Oregon is located on the beautiful Pacific Ocean directly in front of one of the best beaches on the West Coast. The resort delivers first class and comfortable beachfront accommodations, family-style service, and terrific on-line specials on the scenic and historic North Oregon Coast. Seaside is the last stop on the Lewis & Clark trail and the area offers rich history in an incredible, natural beauty. Astoria, only 12 miles north, is the oldest city west of the Mississippi. Cannon Beach, just five miles south is the "Carmel of the Oregon Coast"including the famous Haystack Rock. Seaside boasts a variety of activities from beach combing, hiking, golf, boating, fishing and of course, the famous Broadway street and turnaround. For family fun and lot's to do, Seaside and the Best Western Ocean View Resort are the perfect pair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.