We have just spent a weekend away with dear friends to celebrate an occasion - both couple flew from interstate. What a disappointment the tiny rooms were (we stayed in the Terrace Wing). There is a king size bed but the room is so small.
The bathroom was the smallest we have ever encountered, and the lighting is terrible.
The common areas lounges and bar are very nice, the restaurant is also nice.
We feel embarrassed that we chose Peppers Craigieburn to celebrate our friends special occasion. We paid $275 per night for the experience.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Craigieburn Hotel
- Peppers Craigieburn Hotel Bowral
- Craigieburn Hotel Bowral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the style and elegance of the original homestead, Peppers Craigieburn was originally built in 1887 and welcomed its first guests in 1909. Offering stylish and elegant accommodation, Peppers Craigieburn has a delightful onsite restaurant, tennis court and is the perfect place for a romantic weekend away or a relaxing escape.Within easy reach of Sydney, Canberra and the coast, Peppers Craigieburn is set in an area renowned for its national parks, antique shopping and cool climate wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Craigieburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.