We stayed in the 2 bedroom deluxe (absolute beachfront) apartments, so these were but bigger than the dual key or smaller 2 bed standard (our friends stayed in these so we saw the difference). These are amazing. The view on the middle floor was good, we couldn't see the sand but we could see the ocean across over the foreshore trees/shrubs. Very well equipped. The coffee shop was so so, better coffee at the restaurants/cafe on the other side of the resort. One difficulty was getting a sunbed by the pool. These were all taken by 9:00am in the morning, and people held onto these all day. We were there in January (peak). Tennis courts and bike hire were excellent, as there were lots of bike tracks. Good IGA very close, and the Golden Door is fantastic. Carparking was easy and under the building. The beds were comfortable and we had three toilets (two main bathrooms and one powder room). It was a full kitchen with oven, stove and dishwasher. Good for a family of 4. Will stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Salt Beach Hotel Kingscliff
- Mantra On Salt Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring a large lagoon style pool with views of the stunning coastline, Mantra on Salt Beach, Kingscliff is centrally located within Salt Village providing guests with access to the Golden Door Spa and a number of retail stores and restaurants. Offering a range of hotel rooms and self contained one and two bedroom suites specially designed to enhance the natural beach surroundings, all rooms at Mantra on Salt Beach resort feature spacious balconies which take advantage of the coastal views. Mantra on Salt Beach is also a unique conference and event destination on the picturesque Tweed Coast, half an hour north of Byron Bay and just 20 minutes from Gold Coast Airport. Conference facilities have a modern Australian feel and a tropical air. Facilities include a large conference room with theatre style seating for up to 240 people, a pavilion filled with natural light and an entertainment deck overlooking the lagoon pool and ocean. Group activities at Salt and in the region are diverse and plentiful.Just 15 minutes drive from the Gold Coast and 40 minutes from Byron Bay, the seaside village of Kingscliff is known for its expanse of uncrowded beaches and rewarding fishing. Perfectly located to explore the Tweed River Valley and bordering hinterland, Mantra on Salt Beach resort provides a relaxed, casual atmosphere well suited to a beachside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Mantra on Salt Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.