We stayed here in April 2011. The apartments are very spacious and modern. The covered balcony was huge. It was quite central to Tweed shopping for groceries and about 5mins walk to the beach. It was central to shopping and restaurants and parking was easy, not on a busy road. We were impressed with the value for money. Had a great gym and a nice pool as well.
- Also Known As:
- Tweed Ultima Resort Gold Coast Hotel Tweed Heads
- Tweed Ultima Resort Gold Coast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tweed Ultima is perfectly located in the heart of the Twin Towns of Tweed Heads and Coolangatta offering the very best as a holiday destination or corporate visit. Less than 200 metres from superb beaches, Tweed Ultima is within a short walk to boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and entertainment. Our relaxed and comfortable Apartments host a large heated saltwater pool (winter only) and spa, on-site Cafe, BBQ area, Conference Centre, Public Day Spa & Gym (extra charges apply for Gym - special rates available for guests). Perfect for business people, a couples getaway or family holiday Tweed Ultima offers modern 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom self-contained Apartments with spacious living areas, gourmet kitchens and enclosed balconies. Tweed Ultima Apartments provides everything you need for a relaxed and stress-free Gold Coast Holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Tweed Ultima Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.