We've stayed at the Fairmont a few times, and my last review was not positive, because the hotel seemed to be in disarray and we had really bad service in a few categories.
But that appears to have been an exception to the rule, because we just had another stay and it was perhaps the best experience we've ever had in ANY hotel.
The room was amazing (luxurious, comfortable), the service was spot-on, and we especially had a great experience at Habitat, the Fairmont's restaurant (which was part of the chaos last visit). Our server, Tyler, was especially great - he was very friendly and made us feel like we were in our own dining room.
I was especially impressed because this all happened during the Pirates' season opening weekend - which says to me that the hotel was running smoothly even when it was very busy. I can't recommend the Fairmont enough!
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel Pittsburgh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, Fairmont Pittsburgh is within walking distance to the city’s thriving Cultural District, Market Square, eclectic shopping and world-class sporting venues. The Four Diamond, 185-room property is LEED certified at the Gold level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Pittsburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.