This hotel is ideally located in Pittsburgh, within walking distance of the Strip District and the Cultural District. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the front desk offers printed directions to nearby restaurants and most of the popular attractions. Although this is a basic hotel, nothing fancy, the standard rooms are a good size, and they're very clean. Also, the free parking and free daily breakfast, which offers hot and cold selections, add value. There are many good restaurants nearby, and the Senator John Heinz History Center, a very enjoyable museum affiliated with the Smithsonian, is right across the street. If we return to Pittsburgh, we'd stay at this Hampton again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn And Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.