My husband and I recently stayed at the Wentworth (again) and it continues to be our favorite place in Charleston. The rooms are spacious, the jacuzzi tub is one of the best, and service is beyond excellent. The restaurant is also very good.
We have been staying here for a number of years and the property continues to be well maintained and well managed. We have stayed in several different rooms and they are all equally nice. I will continue recommend the Wentworth to all.
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth Mansion Hotel
- Wentworth Mansion Charleston
- Wentworth Mansion Hotel Charleston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wentworth Mansion® is, quite simply, one of the world's finest and most unique inns. A 21-room tribute to Charleston grandeur, The Wentworth Mansion is a historic downtown Charleston inn that exemplifies splendor with Italian crystal chandeliers, hand-carved marble fireplaces, gracious hospitality, luxurious amenities - all just steps from award-winning dining, art, history, and shopping.True to its original role as a private residence, The Wentworth Mansion embraces guests with a warm, intuitive service that is comfort itself. Like the greatest family traditions, it preserves its original intrigue and ensures that each guest is not a mere witness to the magic, but integral to it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Wentworth Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.