This guest house is a dream, the view from the sea, a healthy and Varied food and very friendly and lovely staff.
The accommodations are comfortable and reasonably priced. Assistance with tours, attractions, taxi rides, etc. by Robin and Michael are excellent. I stay here for sure. Thank you for the wonderful stay!!
- Also Known As:
- Mount Edge Guest House Hotel
- Mount Edge Guest House Hotel Kingston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all wooden buildings, perched on the hillside in the Blue Mountains 3500 ft above sea level with the river below, is known as Mount Edge Guest House. We are featured in Rough Guides and Lonely Planet travel guides to name a few. We are located about 30 minutes from the Reggae capital of the world, Kingston. The main building has two private rooms with shared bathroom, spacious living and dining room. There are also three cottages all with double beds and own bathrooms and another building with bunk beds for four. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Mount Edge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.