Stayed one night. The hotel is next to the I-526 construction site. I was there for a triathlon, getting up at 4am -- ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT, the pile driving of bridge pilings is 100 feet from this hotel. No sleep! The front desk guy said they don't notify guests because you never know when they will be doing that.
That said, don't chance it. There are numerous nice options at the same price point within a mile of this hotel...until construction of the highway is complete, AVOID this property!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant Hotel
- Courtyard Mount Pleasant
- Courtyard Charleston Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Courtyard
- Mount Pleasant Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott, Mt. Pleasant's newest hotel provides a sanctuary for guests. Offering luxurious bedding, 32 inch flat screen televisions with connectivity panels and state of the art meeting facilities. Featuring a library and lobby bar with a charming courtyard, pool and fire pit. Convenient to historic downtown, beaches, shopping and golf. Courtyard, it's a new stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charleston-Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.