I would not trust anyone that works at this extremely over-priced, dumpy motel!!
I booked a non-smoking king over the phone and they gave me a smoking queen. The sink was clogged up, which they did fix the next day while I was out. I've traveled for work for years, and this motel is definately the MOST expensive for value I've seen. I've stayed at many $40/night places much nicer than this $100++ crappy place.
On top of the over-priced, sleezy rooms, they screwed up and charged my Visa again 3 days after I checked out!! After calling 3 times and never receiving a call back, they then told me that they would not refund because they thought that I stayed those 3 extra nights!!! I spoke with the sales manager who was nice, but did not seem willing to fix the problem until I disputed with Visa. Most ridiculous experience I've had with a hotel....in fact I've never posted a review before or had to file a dispute with Visa before in my life.
I was a repeat customer who had already stayed 3 times and was planning on staying twice a month for the next year+, and they still screwed me and couldnt fix the problem. I definately would never stay for a 1 time visit. The comfort suites is nice next door, but do not stay at suburban and definately do not trust your credit card or business with Jamica the night manager.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay® Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC is conveniently located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, within walking distance of Coastal Grand mall and Myrtle Waves Water Park. This Myrtle Beach, SC hotel is minutes from attractions like the Broadway at the Beach shopping, entertainment and dining district, Ripley's Aquarium, the Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage, which offers fun, feast and adventure.Additional nearby points of interest include:•Myrtle Beach Convention Center•Coastal Carolina University•Webster University•Brookgreen Gardens•Barefoot LandingVisitors to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina will enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, a variety of restaurants, fun-filled amusement parks, unique shopping, lively nightlife, adventurous water sports and lots of fishing. In addition, there are many golf courses located in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate access to conveniences like copy and fax services.All guest rooms have all the conveniences of home, including spacious work desks, hair dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner cooktops, coffee makers, cookware and utensils. Guests of this Myrtle Beach, SC hotel will also enjoy having private voice mail and free expanded cable television that features more than 70 channels like HBO, CNN and ESPN. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are offered for added value.In the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you simply won't find a better value than the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. For a day, a week or a month, we are the perfect destination for business, relocation and leisure travelers. We have just what you need to make you feel at home and offer a great value over a longer stay. Book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.