I have stayed here twice on business trips to the Charleston area. It is extremely close to the airport, I-26 and I-526. Downtown Charleston is about a 10-15 minute drive. The rooms were clean both times I stayed. The decor is rather swanky and modern. There is a restaurant bar, pool table, and lounge space. There is also a nice outside patio area in front of the indoor pool.
This last trip, I brought my dog. There are no extra fees for the four-legged guests. They even gave her a bag of treats. There are grassy areas around the hotel for them.
I would recommend staying here, especially if you have a pet that is traveling with you.
It is super close to the Charleston Airport and an Air Force Base, so there are plane flying overhead, sometimes late at night.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Aloft Charleston Airport And Convention Center
- Aloft North Charleston
- Aloft Charleston Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of southern hospitality and bold loft-inspired design, the Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center is just 5 minutes from the airport and 10 to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.