This is not a five star vacation resort, BUT ONLY because it lacks all of the amenities that would make it one. (Yeah, there were a couple of cotton bugs on the tile floor when I came in, but it is spring in Carolina, so whatever.) For what it does have, this is one great place! I like it better than Wyndham Ocean Boulevard up the street.
So the missing pieces are a flat screen in the master - it has a 19in tube tv instead; any tv in the 2nd bedroom - there's none; granite and stainless in the kitchen - formica and black is what's here instead; and a fitness room.
What's not missing is courteous, helpful check in (Catherine is great!); nice, understated decor - I especially like the carpet; floor to ceiling glass overlooking the nicest stretch of beach in the Grand Strand area; the signature Wyndham kitchen supplies; and walls weel-built enough to block out the neighbors noise.
Would I stay here again? You betcha!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Westwinds Hotel
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Westwinds Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Wyndham North Myrtle Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Westwinds
- North Myrtle Beach Wyndham
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Wyndham Vacation Resorts Westwinds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.