The Prince is BY FAR the best condo we've stayed at in Myrtle Beach! Located in the Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle it's just a little removed from the "hustle and bustle" of Myrtle Beach but still only a 15 min. drive to Barefoot Landing, shopping, golf courses, etc. It also has the benefit of being 10 mins. from the Little River waterfront that has 2 casino boats, fishing excursions and lots of good seafood restaurants.
The Prince has an oceanside restaurant, the long fishing pier and even a HAND-DIPPED ICE CREAM STAND! We didn't try the restaurant at the complex for dinner but it has a very large b'fast buffet for $8.50 that is a great bargain.
We'll never stay anywhere else!
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.