I made my reservation through kayak.com...big mistake. Apparently, I was in a block of rooms that Prince Resorts owned but was in the Wyndam tower about a half mile away. I spent an hour and ahalf looking for my hotel room and the staff at the front desk laughed at me when I asked for assistance. Very confusing since they never told me where my room was to begin with. The next day I went to check out and the lady at the front desk at Prince was absolutely the worst hotel employee I have ever met. I have emailed the management of Prince Resort, no response of course. I vow to never stay with them again and would suggest spending your money elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.