Firstly, Nashville has extraordinary hotel and tourism taxes. It is quite ridiculous they would stick it to the people that want to travel to Nashville.
This hotel is a bit on the older side. It was obvious my room was one of the room recently and quickly renovated. The room had a few stains on the floor which was more annoying than anything else and the bathroom was clean.
My bed was awful. It was collapsing and leaning toward one side. I mentioned to the Front Desk Staff and she said they would take care of it. It wasn't taken care of. The Manager was quite upset no one took care of it and the poor excuse I received from the evening attendant (are mattresses are pretty new). He comped my 2nd night. There is no business center at this hotel.
The rate here was very reasonable. I would probably stay here again BUT it would not be on the top of my list.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Nashville Goodlettsville Hotel Goodlettsville
- Hampton Inn Nashville Goodlettsville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Goodlettsville
- Goodlettsville Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Nashville Goodlettsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.