Positives: Spacious room, very clean and fresh, nice micro-fridge, large TV, quiet (side opposite of interstate), WIFI, comfortable bed, plenty of hot water. Definitely a bargain. Was overall very pleased. It was obvious the team sought to please!
Negatives: Computer printer was not working, staff didn't know what to do, vending machines not working, but drinks available at front desk. Hot tub was lukewarm, although guests asked about it. At night, cigarette smoke came into my bathroom from someone else's room.
Recommendation to owner:
1. Get a printer and a back up one, they are not very expensive. Train employees how to swap it out. If you really want to kick it up a notch, get more than one computer. Business travelers need these items.
2. Locate smoking rooms on the top floor, or do away with them altogether.
3. Consider not shutting down the hot tub for the season when it is still 80 degrees outside.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Jefferson City Hotel
- Comfort Inn Jefferson City Hotel Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Comfort Inn Jefferson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.