“The Grossest Hotel..... Run AWAY!”
DISGUSTING, FILTHY, GROSS does not begin to describe this hotel. We arrived after driving for over 10 hours looking forward to relaxing at the pool with our children. We checked in and were disappointed to see how old and dirty the lobby was. The first room we were put in was horrible. It smelled of mold, body odor, smoke and garbage. The ceiling was moldy, wall paper peeling off the walls, towel bars falling off the walls. We demanded another room and the staff was irritated by our request. The second room had all the same problems except the smell was a little less potent. We took our kids to the pool to find that it was not heated and FREEZING. Trying to make the most of it our kids decided to brave the water until my son discovered dirty band aids and wet garbage at the bottom of the pool. We went back to our room and tried to settle for the night only to pull the sheets down to find a scab under the blankets on the sheets. We requested a roll away cot and when it was delivered to us the man let himself into our room with out knocking. My husband and son walked to the vending machine to find expired food and encountered a very drunk woman passed out and her friend approaching my husband to explain to him that the woman had spent too much time partying with the guys who lived in another part of the hotel. After a very sleepless night due to all the bug bites I experienced on my feet while in the hotel room my family and I decided to get the hell out of there.My husband went to the front desk in the morning to as for fresh towels and couldn't get any as the only person working there was making breakfast that we in no way would have considered eating. We left at 4 am because we felt so incredibly mortified by the state of the facility. The most ironic part was that the "Housekeeper
" left us an envelope to leave gratuity in. What as joke. I have called the owner/manager Mike Patel 6 times and left messages. He has not returned one message. Customer service is terrible. This is the worst hotel experience of my life and my next call is to the Better Business Bureau. Wake up Mr. Patel. Your establishment is a waste of space.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC