Overall the hotel was ok, not fantastic but satisfactory. Our room was in the 'new' part of the hotel, therefore modern & fully equipped. But unfortunately it was quite a walk from reception...
Dinner was satisfactory, not special. Breakfast was great. Staff were very friendly. Only complaint was the leisure centre... Well the pool, it was old & worn. Unkept & unclean and seemed extremely cold.. It was like walking into a different hotel to be honest, such a disappointment with 2 children that love to swim..
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.