Went to sample the set lunch menu and initially was impressed with the restaurant and staff. The table was beautifully presented and the staff were well turned out. They were a bit over attentive though and insisted on explaining what was on every plated dish delivered. Surprisingly it was what I had ordered and they kept breaking into our conversation!
I unfortunately sent my calves liver back as it was too salty. The replacement dish was also very salty but my companions had finished and if they couldn't get it right twice I was reluctant to let the chef have a third attempt!
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.