We used a Groupon voucher for a 2 night stay. The receptionist was polite and efficient and took us to our room in the annex, explaining about the door code and times of availability of the restaurant food. The room was large with coffee and tea facilities, a generous sized bathroom, clean, and nicely decorated. The mattress was on the soft side. We ate in the restaurant both nights and were pleased with the quality and quantity of food. The carvery was excellent value. Breakfast offered a good selection and was freshly prepared. On the whole, a homely and child friendly place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- Dartmoor Hotel Ashburton
- The Dartmoor Hotel
- The Dartmoor Lodge Dartmoor National Park/Ashburton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under private ownership, the Dartmoor Lodge, nestled between rolling hills on the edge of Dartmoor, yet deceptively close to the A38. Perfect base to explore the beautiful Devon countryside. Beamed restaurant, open fire, locally sourced produce. Friendly and efficient staff. 22 en-suite rooms, meeting/conference facilities, function rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Dartmoor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.