Have stayed at a few featherdowns - the children and the adults all love it. The kids are fully occupied all the time so it is very relaxing. The only down side with this feather down is the wood chip around the tents. It doesn't matter once the kids have got past the crawling stage. We took a 5 year old and a 8 month old. The little one was absolutley filthy the whole time - beyond normal farm dirt.
- Also Known As:
- Feather Down Farm At Knaveswell Farm Hotel Wareham
- Feather Down Farm At Knaveswell Farm Hotel
- Feather Down Farm At Knaveswell Farm Wareham, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best-selling farm in the Feather Down stable, Knaveswell is the perfect location for a family holiday, nestling between the golden beaches of Studland and Swanage and the ruins of Corfe Castle. ... more less