Stayed here for the 1st time recently - previously had stayed at the nearby Courtyard but found it a little dated. This Hampton Inn is going through renovations - the breakfast area is already done and looks great, they are now going through the rooms.
Breakfast was lovely, lots of options and very clean. I was upgraded to a suite, which was a little dated looking (pre-renovation) but still VERY nice. The bed - MAN, best nice of sleep ever!
There was some minor trouble with my door lock (keys wouldn't work from the outside), which was not a big deal as I was in and out in 1 night. But the staff still offered me 10,000 HHonor points without being prompted. Love it when staff has the autonomy to make good customer service decisions.
They've locked me in for my next trip - see you guys in January!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.