I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. They were very accommodating, the breakfast spread was great, and they always made sure we had everything we needed. I did however get some falsified information about the pet deposit. I was told by a Stay-bridge representative that there was no pet deposit required, but after driving 200 miles with our humongous 5 lb pet (sarcasm), I was told upon check in that there was in fact a $75 fee. That is the most I have ever paid for my pet, and I cant imagine why it is so much. For that fee I should have just let him do his business on the hotel floor, but luckily I'm not that type of customer. I feel as though at least a portion of that should be returned if the room is in tact. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Most of the staff are really nice, and the location is great for visiting multiple locations. The rooms were also really nice and clean, though the bathroom could use a little updating. I guess I'm being contradictory when i say I have nothing bad to say, but please don't take it like that because all in all this is a good place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.
P.S. Still waiting on our Priority Rewards points though.......
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Memphis - Poplar Ave East Hotel Memphis
- Staybridge Suites Memphis - Poplar Ave East Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Memphis
- Memphis Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to East Memphis's finest all suite hotel! Our 100% smoke free Staybridge Suites takes pride in our great service and convenient location! Just a short drive from the airport, downtown Memphis, FedEx Forum, Beale Street, Graceland, University of Memphis, Rhodes College, Christian Brothers College and all Memphis attractions. We are conveniently situated off Poplar Avenue and I-240 in the heart of East Memphis business corridor. Our location provides easy access to all major highways including I-240, I-40 and I-55. Within minutes of the hotel you can enjoy a wide variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment options. Our primary goal is to make you comfortable, and we start with 114 tastefully designed suites and guestrooms. Each suite is complete with a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, two telephones with two lines, pullout sofa sleeper and two televisions with cable. We offer wireless high-speed Internet access in all guestrooms and meeting rooms. Start your day with our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast buffet and relax with our Tuesday-Thursday evening Social and enjoy a complimentary beer or glass of wine. Work off the stress of a busy day in our exercise room, seasonal outdoor swimming pool or hot tub. Your pet is welcome to join you for a nominal non-refundable fee. Business and airport shuttle service are provided free of charge, daily from 7AM-10PM. All this, plus earn points or miles with Priority Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Staybridge Suites Memphis - Poplar Ave East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.