Stayed here on a brief road trip through town with my man and my dog. Happily, the Westin is dog friendly and if my memory serves correctly there is no fee for bringing your dog.
Our hotel room was large and had all the Westin standards in it. It was maybe a little older and dingier looking than other Westin's I've been at, but still head and shoulders above most other hotels. The room was quite spacious.
The Westin is RIGHT next to Beale street. The location absolutely cannot be beat. We paid the hotel for in and out privileges for parking but when we ended up parking I wish we hadn't. You have the choice of just paying the one time overnight parking fee at whatever rate is going in the garage or you can pay the hotel the flat fee. If my memory serves correctly, the hotel fee for in and out privileges etc is 17-20. The overnight fee is variable but on the night of our stay it was like 8-10. Oh well... So if you are considering it, check out the fee ahead of time.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Westin Memphis
- Memphis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.