This hotel is absolutely gorgeous and the staff were really friendly and helpful, (especially to our 8 month old son), during our short stay. We enjoyed a bed&breakfast and evening meal package, and were very impressed with the food served for dinner, (eg. Welsh lamb, lemon sole with banana & curry sauce, duck with kumquat, pear and whisky tarte etc)
The location is fantastic with views over the sea, and the public rooms are superb with an ornate minstrels gallery as you walk into the hotel.
Our room (#9) was a great size (=big!) and felt incredibly homely. The only reason I've knocked off 1 star is that our bathroom was a little dated (although it was spotlessley clean). [1970's avacado green suite with brown walls and a shower head that needed de-scaling]. This, though was genuinely minor in the grand scheme of things, and I would thoroughly recommend, (and look forward to revisiting), this great hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Bron Eifion Country Hotel
- Bron Eifion Country Criccieth
- Bron Eifion Country House Hotel Criccieth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent country house in 5 acres of gardens. Peace and tranquility, superb cuisine, well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bron Eifion Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.