We stayed here for one night to catch the ferry back to Ireland. Have stayed in a B&B before which was outdated. This was slightly more expensive but better quality room. The Motel location is fine (don't be put off my snooker hall) The pub is a great addition and food was great and friendly service.
There was some confusion on check in about the price we were quoted over the phone and I felt very awkward as if it was my fault. Other than that can't complain about service. There was a double bed and a single but 4 of us staying and no extra bed or cot which was unusual but after the check in didn't want to go back and ask for another bed!!
Very clean, lovely rooms and furnishings. Would definately stay here again for a ferry crossing
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Constructed Motel close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with freeview channels, free wi fi in the rooms & Bar, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent London Road Inn. L58/room, room only 10 minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for Irish ferry passengers. 15 minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.