What a glorious property! Nice rooms, typical amenities though the flat screen tv was quite large. If you want a view, you'll need an inside room. Outside rooms have views of parking lots, etc.
Beware if you don't like to walk. However, it is such an interesting and beautiful place to do just that.
Don't be in a hurry. I got lost several times but it seemed like there was always a staff person close by to point me on my way. It is only a parking lot away from a mall and cinema. The onsite food choices were good. The burger place consistently screwed up our order but the burgers were good. That steakhouse food was excellent. Not sure how many little coffee places (similar to Starbucks) are on site, but there was always one near when I needed coffee or a place to sit and get a quick bite. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, located at 2800 Opryland Drive in Nashville, Tenn., is the flagship property of Gaylord Hotels and is part of the Marriott portfolio of brands. The newly-renovated resort features 2,881 rooms and more than 600,000 square feet of meeting, convention and exhibit space. The property is best known for its signature glass roofs and nine acres of lavish indoor gardens and waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.