Our service was great! Everyone at the front desk made sure our stay would be beyond the best. Since we had 5 people in our room, towels went by very quickly. Rhonda made sure we had plenty of towels and went out of her way to make sure we had everything else we needed to make our stay enjoyable. We Loved the view of the river from our window! It was so peaceful and often saw ducks, geese and other animals. I recommend you request to have a room on the river side! This is a great hotel, we will surely be back on our next vacation!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On The River Hotel Pigeon Forge
- The Inn On The River Hotel
- Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the River presents 128 newly renovated guest rooms with interior corridors featuring one half with private balconies on the beautiful Little Pigeon River. All tastefully decorated Deluxe Guest Rooms have new Serta Pillowtop Mattresses, White Duvet Bedspreads, New Maple Furniture, Granite Counter Tops, In-Room Coffee Makers, Mini-Fridges, Hair Dryers, Iron and Ironing Boards. Suites available with In-Room Gas Fireplaces, In-Room Jacuzzi Tubs. Mini Suites with a Sitting Area and Sleeper Sofas are available along with Handicap Accessible Guest Rooms. Along with your room, you'll enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast, Nightly Complimentary Popcorn in the Lobby, and 24 hour Coffee and Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Inn On The River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.