Our family of 3 stayed at the Red Roof the weekend of the Dolly Parade. It is very nice and we really enjoyed our stay. We had reserved a room on an upper floor and had requested one close to the elevator, because my Mom cannot walk very good due to her bad knees. When we checked in, the nice gentleman at the desk offered to move us into a ground floor room at no additional charge (originally $10 more per night).
The room was wonderful! The beds have pillow-top mattresses which makes for extra softness and comfort. The room had a microwave, small fridge, and even had a small patio with table and chair. The only disappointment about the room was that we were under the impression it had a armchair and ottoman, but it didn't...just a table with two chairs like usual hotel rooms.
The pool was nice and the hot tub was to die for! They were extremely clean and they are open 24 hours, even though the sign says 6AM-12 Midnight.
The continental breakfast was good. They offer muffins, bagels, cereals, and biscuits and gravy. It is a real money saver for those on a budget. There is plenty of tables in the dining room as well.
The hotel was very clean and all of the staff that we dealt with were very courteous and helpful.
The location of this hotel is very good as well. It is off the main parkway, so you don't hear all the traffic and commotion on it. Also, the Red Roof is close to all major attractions, including Titanic, Hatfields and McCoys, MagiQuest, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Dollywood. There are all kinds of restaurants and shops within walking distance, as well as Mini Golf and a movie theater.
The Red Roof is by far one of the best hotels in the Pigeon Forge area. We will definitely be returning!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn provides luxurious and affordable lodging in the heart of Pigeon Forge! Spectacular Mountain Views, 24-Hour Indoor pool and hot tub, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and Wi-Fi in every room, Deluxe Continental breakfast with egg, sausage, biscuits and gravy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.