If you want comfortable beds, extremely clean rooms and a quiet atmosphere this is the place for you! We stayed there from July 3 to July 7 for 75.00 per night for a double queen room. The pool is extremely nice and clean. The area behind the motel was wonderful, with picnic tables, grills and river access. Thought it was nice that they said quiet time was from 11 pm to 7 am and no loud disturbances would be tolerated nor would public display of alcohol use. Loved the 32 in flat screen TV and free WIFI as well. Great Place for relaxation!
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motor Hotel
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less