This was our second time staying at the hotel, and we will always stay here when we go to Pigeon Forge area. There is no place like it. We love Christmas, and the elegant decor , and atmosphere alone is worth the price, which when price shopping is not much more than other area hotels and includes an incredible breakfast .The staff has ALWAYS been friendly, they are more like family. Honestly they are so easy to talk to and will bend over backwards for anything you may need. From the doormen , to the front desk ,the breakfast servers, room attendants and even the groundskeepers, they all greeted us as we passed with a smile and friendly conversation.This time around we got to do marshmallow roasting over the firepit by the pond. It was a fun touch, and I think the adults enjoyed it even more than the children, and we were not limited , the kind gentleman asked if we wanted more . , then went inside to see the grand finale of the glockenspiel, while enjoying our cookies and coffee. They have 2 large deck areas, this time around we enjoyed the one on the ground floor, having a few drinks there and enjoying the night time . We traveled 18 hours to get there, and after showering(hot hot water with great pressure ),we settled in for a very deep sleep as the beds and pillows are out of this world, We had a balcony located on the front side overlooking the pond, which we also enjoyed, Breakfast was wonderful , we sat outside and enjoyed the morning sounds and sites. We enjoyed made to order omelets, fruit coffee, biscuits and gravy and a great selection of other breakfast items. Santa was even here!!! I also want to say not only is the staff at this hotel incredible, but so too are the other guests. It truly seems like we have all met before and are rejoining each other for a vacation together. Various ages are here from infants to elders, and the courteousness and friendly conversations that flow are truly enjoyed, something I dont find when we stay at other hotels. To the Inn-keep up the great work you do , and continue to keep your employees happy because they ALL, do keep us Happy !! Continue to Treat them well and I am positive that they will continue to treat us well as it is passed along.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Christmas Place Hotel Pigeon Forge
- The Inn At Christmas Place Hotel
- Hotel At Christmas Place
- At Christmas Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the old-world charm and elegance of a picturesque Bavarian hotel, The Inn at Christmas Place is your number one destination for a memorable experience. Located just across from its namesake, The Incredible Christmas Place, The Inn offers many unique features, including year-round Christmas decor and beautiful, themed suites. Performances by a two-story glockenspiel, outstanding amenities, and our friendly staff make The Inn at Christmas Place your place to create memories to last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Christmas Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.