Perhaps you have heard about the wildfire that raged out of control near Bastrop, TX during early September 2011. We knew it first hand: we had to evacuate our home and find alternate housing for almost two weeks (we were fortunate: our home was untouched by the fire). We struck gold when we got the last room in town at the Hampton. We were warmly welcomed along with a hoard of other evacuees (and their pets, which I believe was somewhat unusual). The staff was very attentive and caring about our needs. In conversation with various staff members we learned that some of them had lost their homes. This in no way negatively affected the quality of their service. In face I would say it enhanced the quality. As the fire fight progressed some of the evacuees left and were replace by firefighters and relief workers. The wholle experience was extraordinarily positive, and I believe that the Hamption Inn contributed to it in a major way.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop Hotel Bastrop
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bastrop
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bastrop hotel is located off Highway 71 and only 20 minutes away from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. We are located in the Lost Pines region between Austin and Houston and home to the Bastrop Fine Arts Guild Gallery, antique shops and restaurants. Host your next event in our 3,200 sq. ft. Texas Grand Ballroom and wake up to free breakfast along with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bastrop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.