We've stayed at the Hideaway 3 times now and will be back in December. We've stayed in the Lone Star, the Chateau, and the Hacienda. I have to say that the Hacienda is my favorite, simply due to the spectacular view. Jason and Traci are the best and most hospitable hosts. The cabins are immaculate and I've never wanted for anything staying there. Hideaway is my sanctuary. My favorite time is at sunset the hot tub, watching the sun go down and the stars come out. Pure heaven.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Ranch & Retreat Hotel Bluff Dale
- The Hideaway Ranch & Retreat Hotel
- The Hideaway Ranch And Retreat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded, romantic retreat nestled in the beautiful North Central Texas Hill Country near Glen Rose & Granbury. If you are looking for a place to get away for a romantic weekend or for a family vacation, you have found it. Our cabins lie nestled among the oaks on 155 acres. We specialize in seclusion, tranquility and privacy. Each cabin offers a private hot tub, a fully furnished kitchen, and picnic tables. Activities on the property include: hiking, fishing and swimming, archery and horseback riding. We have Texas longhorns, paint horses, donkeys, llamas & poultry on site. We gladly welcome pets and children. You won't want to leave this place! ... more less