I stayed here while I was attending a conference at A&M. I initially searched for hotel rooms and then realized I could stay here for the same price and get a MUCH better experience. The owner is very friendly and accommodating and the inn is beautifully decorated. There are smaller rooms downstairs, which I didn't see. The second floor is a full kitchen and two bedrooms, each with their own sink/toilet and a shared/connected shower/tub. This would be perfect for a family of group of friends. While I stayed there, I was the only one staying on the second floor, so I had it all to myself. Breakfast was very good (left for you the night before). The Eagle's Nest is AWESOME...the whole third floor and very nice. The grounds are lovely and peaceful. I come to this conference every year and will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Abigaile`s Treehouse Hotel Bryan
- Abigaile`s Treehouse Hotel
- Abigaile's Treehouse Bryan, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Brazos Valley, Abigaile's Treehouse offers an elegant yet comfortable home away from home nestled between historic downtown Bryan and the elegance of Heritage Park. Whether you're looking to get away from the stress and worry of daily life or simply in town for business or an Aggie game, we can make your stay one to remember.Dedicated to superb service and a top-notch guest experience, Abigaile's Treehouse offers 4 luxuriously-appointed rooms, manicured private gardens, a vast array of amenities and, of course, that world-renowned Central Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Abigaile's Treehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.