Right in Subdance Square, Etta's Place is in walking distance from bunches of restaurants and clubs, and also close to the Convention Center. It's a very short drive from the Cultural District. Staff members are helpful and breakfast was yummy. The common areas -- library with comfy chairs and coffee lounge -- are appealing. Slight downsides: some rooms are small (with bad sight lines to TV), not much soundproofing if neighbors are noisy, and some amenities are not 1st-rate (like Oreos rather than homemade cookies). But those are quibbles. This is still a very nice B&B, and a nice change from the predictable sameness of hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Etta`s Place Hotel
- Etta`s Place Hotel Fort Worth
- Etta's Place Fort Worth, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Etta's Place is a 10 bedroom bed and breakfast inn located in downtown Fort Worth's infamous Sundance Square. Within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shops and night clubs, Etta's Place offers modern-day trailblazers a hospitable place to cool your heels and enjoy Cowtown's gathering place for entertainment. The namesake of the Sundance Kid's enigmatic Texas girlfriend, Etta's Place provides a hideout even the Wild Bunch would be proud of - in the heart of the action yet hidden away with views of Sundance Square for quick getaways. This residential-style inn captures the feel of a southern home and a prestigious private club catering to travelers preferring personal service, privacy, well-appointed accommodations and the best location in Fort Worth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Etta's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.