I've stayed at Etta's three times - as an opera goer, it couldn't be more convenient. Bass Hall is two blocks away. Etta's is a lovely spot - the common areas are charming - including a grand piano. Their breakfast is extraordinary, and the staff is helpful and pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Etta`s Place Hotel
- Etta`s Place Hotel Fort Worth
- Etta's Place Fort Worth, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Etta's Place is a 10 bedroom bed and breakfast inn located in downtown Fort Worth's infamous Sundance Square. Within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shops and night clubs, Etta's Place offers modern-day trailblazers a hospitable place to cool your heels and enjoy Cowtown's gathering place for entertainment. The namesake of the Sundance Kid's enigmatic Texas girlfriend, Etta's Place provides a hideout even the Wild Bunch would be proud of - in the heart of the action yet hidden away with views of Sundance Square for quick getaways. This residential-style inn captures the feel of a southern home and a prestigious private club catering to travelers preferring personal service, privacy, well-appointed accommodations and the best location in Fort Worth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Etta's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.