Nice hotel located in Ft. Worth, if you are a golfer, there is a course that is located right across the street that was not crowded. Room was decent size, king bed was comfortable and the hotel though busy was very quiet. Location is close to freeway but I didn't hear any freeway noise because I was on the opposite side from the freeway. Indoor pool, fitness center were available and the typical Hampton breakfast which isn't the greatest but then again it is free.
For those times when you have nothing to do, there is a mall about a 1/2 mile away and of course take the tour of the Dallas Cowboys stadium.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth-West/i-30
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/i-30 Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/i-30 Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30 Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West-I-30 hotel is located off I-30 in the Fort Worth Business District, near the Naval Air Station and Joint Reserve Base, and Ridgemar Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.