I stayed in the hotel for one night for business. I was able to check into my room at 1pm and as a Gold member was given access to the concierge lounge. room was fine...large flat screen tv, large desk area. The room lacked outlets...I couldn't charge my laptop, two phones an iPad all at the same time. Lots of outlets are useful for business travelers. Gift shop had good variety of drinks/snacks at very reasonable prices. Concierge lounge wa disappointing...they had no white wine with two hours left before close. Couldnt they have brought something up from the restaurant?
Overall I would stay again if near my meetin destination, but would know there is not much to do in terms of eating, shopping or outdoor exercise in the vicinity.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Houston Southwest Hotel
- Hilton Houston Southwest Hotel Houston
- Hilton Hotel Houston
- Hilton Houston
- Houston Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Houston Southwest hotel, only nine miles from the Sugar Land business corridor, and 10 miles from downtown Houston. Located just off Highway 59 and two miles southwest of Loop 610, this Houston Galleria hotel is three miles from the prestigious Houston Galleria area and offers complimentary local transportation. Centrally located to Houston attractions such as Reliant Stadium and Minute Maid Park, the hotel is 30 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and 18 miles from William P Hobby Airport (HOU). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Houston Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.