Having read some negative reviews about this hotel I was braced for a tiny box room with veiws over looking a coach park. Well what a fantastic hotel. It has every rite to call its self a Palace. It is. We had two of our teenage boys with us aged 17 and 14 so we had two rooms as recomended by the travel agent. They were lovely. Loads of room and very clean. It is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. It is very much a family hotel and geared up to cater for young familys even so my sons enjoyed the night entertainment. The hotels own entertainers worked very hard day and night and no one felt left out.
We stayed half board and had a wide choice of food to choose from. Breakfast was fantastic. You should try the omletes. We all found pleanty to eat that we liked and with my youngest son who is a pain to cook for that that was a holiday by its self.
The water parks and theme parks are great fun. Try not to miss the shows. do not expect to stay dry no one does. That splash ride should be called the get soaked ride and the rapids may not be that rapid but try and find a dry bit when you get off!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Aparthotel Dorada Palace**** Hotel
- Hotel-Aparthotel Dorada Palace**** Hotel Salou
- Dorada Palace
- Club Dorada Palace
- Dorada Palace Salou
- Hotel Dorada Palace
- Club Dorada Palace Hotel
- Club Dorada Palace Salou
- Hotel-Aparthotel Dorada Palace Salou, Costa Dorada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dorada Palace is a superb 4 star hotel in Salou, in the Costa Dorada Coast. Its privileged location, close to the seaside and to Port Aventura Theme Park, makes the hotel an ideal accommodation for those planning to spend a relaxing family holiday in sunny Spain, enjoying the sun and the beaches in the Mediterranean Sea. The friendly staff at the hotel will always be pleased to assist you, providing any kind of information you might need during your stay in Salou. The hotel features a pool-bar with terrace, where you can have a light meal or a snack; a café-bar, ideal for a coffee or a cocktail; and a restaurant offering a delicious international buffet, as well as children's buffet and a wide selection of Spanish wines. Theme dinners are held from June to September. Moreover, the Dorada Palace Hotel is great for families travelling with kids, as it boasts several pools (including a paddling pool) surrounded by gardens, children's play area and a games room. Other hotel facilities include a big lounge, where you can relax reading or watching TV, as well as a spa area with a gym, a solarium, a swimming pool for adults and a Jacuzzi. Furthermore, the hotel offers a massage service, sells golf green fee, an entertainment programme, an Internet Point, and free wireless Internet access in the lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Olotels and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel-Aparthotel Dorada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.