Hotel is 3*, situated very near to the beach. My room was on 4th floor.
I stayed in single room, about 8-9 m2, very small. The door opened to a roof, there was no balcony or any barrier. Other rooms had the same doors, so anybody could enter to my room if the door wasn’t closed. The kitchen vent ducts opened on that roof too. So if you want to sit and have a look at the sea you will smell the kitchen aroma.
Ive been to excursion from hotel, "Music fountain". I liked it.
I stayed at Cap Salou 2 times and no more.
- Also Known As:
- Best Cap Salou Hotel
- Best Cap Salou Hotel Salou
- Best Cap Salou Costa Dorada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just in front of the sea, in the tourist area of Cap Salou. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, security door lock, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine, pizzeria from June to September, bar and snack-bar. Swimming pool (for adults and children) gym and children’s area. Optional services: parking, spa, indoor swimming pool, massage, internet corner, gift shop, hairdresser´s, tennis court and ping-pong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Cap Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.