Before departing for my holiday with my Husband and 2 boys (ages 1 and 6) I read the reviews on this hotel and did worry about some of the reviews it got. But never fear! my family and I had the most amazing time, we have only arrived home today and have already booked to go back next year, I honestly could not find fault with this hotel, I purposely looked for the things that were complained about and saw the water canons in the kids pool do work, the pool is cleaned EVERY morning, the cleaners are constantly walking about picking things up and sweeping up and the food was sometimes soo hot I burnt my mouth. My boys had a wonderful time. There was a great selection of food that even the pickiest of people can find something, they really had everything. Go! and dont worry cos you will totally love this hotel and the extras it has to offer. The all inclusive meals in the park and unlimited drinks and access save you an absolute fortune, it meant that whatever spending money we took with us meant we could really treat ourselves and still came home with plenty left over (will be deposit for next year hols).
- Also Known As:
- El Paso At Portaventura Hotel
- Hotel El Paso
- Hotel El Paso PortAventura Salou, Costa Dorada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel El Paso offers an "All inclusive" package, especially designed for families; you will be able to enjoy services both in the hotel and in PortAventura Park. El Paso recreates a traditional Mexican hacienda with an authentic Aztec decor. Its spectacular gardens and staff friendliness will make you leave behind the stress of everyday’s life, just a few minutes away from the gates of PortAventura Park.Lie down next to the pool and relax in our comfortable deckchairs while immerging yourself within the exotic emotions of the Aztec culture. Your children will have fun playing, nothing’s better than swimming around a galleon sunken in the middle of the pool! The hotel is structured in different buildings around a central area with gardens and crystal blue pools. In its restaurants you will savour the best Mexican cuisine and enjoy colourful shows.The colonial-style rooms are ideal for a family stay, surrounded by gardens creating for you an atmosphere of serenity and relaxation: the ideal break after hours of fun and a full immersion in the unforgettable adventures you will be living in Portaventura Park, as the entrance tickets are already included in the price of your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel El Paso PortAventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.