I have just come back with two of my friends from a weeks stay at this hotel. We were situated on a ground floor apartment which flooded on the first night. When enquiring at reception when it would be cleaned, our heads were bitten off by the RUDEST manager I have ever encountered. How she has ended up in the hospitality trade I do not know. She was sarcastic, snappy and wasn't interested in a word anyone had to say. The flood was 'cleaned' five hours later, after we had complained twice, by a maid mopping the water with a dirty bucket. We were then told if WE had cleaned it, we may have got a free drink as our 'compensation.'
Our room also had a connecting door (which was locked) to the next door apartment which
meant the Irish hooligans next door constantly banged and shouted through.
The maids did not clean the room once, they emptied our bin (and replaced it with a sick bucket which stank the room out) but that was it. Bed were not once maid and floor wasn't swept. On arrival, the bed linen was torn and had hair in.
Location was the only thing that can't be faulted with the hotel.
The only people I would recommend this hotel to are those I don't like.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Apartamentos Plazamar Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Plazamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.