I booked the holiday centre a few days before travelling so didnt know what to expect.
when we arrived at the apartments at about 12.30pm the reception staff were rude and our rooms were't ready and he were left in reception for about 40mins, I had to ask if our room was ready are I don't thinkk she would have bothered calling us!
Apartments: They were basic but nice and the main thing was the bathroom was clean.
however their were stains on the bedsheets and these were never changed for the whole week.
the pool/bar area were nice and we enjoyed cooling down in the pool. again the bar staff weren't friendly and if you fancy breakfast I'd say try somewhere else as we waited 2 mornings for about 20mins just to get toast etc.
Location: was great, the apartments are 2 mins walk to the lovely beach and there are plenty of places to eat & drink right outside the door.
After reading other reviews I was really nervous about going here but we didn't see one cockroach or insects in our apartment let alone out and about.
Also I read about the noise levels but it was grand the only thing that woke me up was the loud staff shouting at each other as they walk by the apartment each morning!
For good places to eat in Santa ponsa i would reccommend Harlems and mrs murphys Kitchen who do great food at a good price.
overall the apartments were nice but let down by the staff however I still had a great hol and if I got a good last min price i would return.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Holiday Hotel
- Aparthotel Holiday Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Hotel
- Holiday Centre Santa Ponsa
- Aparthotel Holiday Center Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Aparthotel Holiday Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.