hotel was booked by family so when reading reviews we were going with lots of concerns
have to say most were unfounded. the hotel was very clean and rooms/towels cleaned and changed everyday.all public areas very clean and tidy. The food was a bit repeatitive but what there was was enjoyable and always something for someone.The staff were all friendly and helpful.One review said staff were better with paying guests rather than all in.Bear in mind paying guests leave tips is this suprising.Do the right thing and give a small tip every now and again.Not much but goes a long way simple courtesay really.The hotel is geared to the older guest and germans but was no real problem. All things taken into account the hotel was fine and great value for money.
one small point booked through online agents u look u book. one couple in the party had problems with their luggage easyjet not receiving payment from agent even though was clearly paid for on invoice. The agents attitude was very poor to say the least.Please make sure everything is treble checked as it cost them 78 pounds to get there luggage checked there and back which they are at present trying to recover from the agent
- Also Known As:
- Caserio Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Caserio Gran Canaria
- Hotel Caserio Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caserio is fantastic for couples and individuals, situated in Playa Del Ingles. Its modern facilities, pleasant atmosphere and excellent service from the highly qualified staff will ensure you have an enjoyable stay. If you are looking for an unforgettable holiday the Caserio Hotel means sun, fun, and relaxation!. It is located 300m from the beach and 50m from large shopping centres. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel with a regular service. Airport is 30 km away. There are 170 room include fully fitted bathrooms (including, hairdryers, shampoo and shower gel), telephone, LCD (26 inches, with satellite channels), mini-bar (with charge), safety deposit boxes (with charge), piped music, air conditioning and a balcony. The facilities at the Caserio Hotel are of a good standard with excellently maintained gardens and accommodation offering everything you need for a fun and relaxing holiday. Food, drink and entertainment: Complimentary buffet breakfast and dinner with a large variety of hot and cold buffet dishes as well as regular themed nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Caserio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.