We stayed at the Villa Cortes for a week from 18/25th Aug 2012,
with our 7year old daughter.
we booked a Taxi and upon arrival we was greeted by a very friendly Staff member called Wilf (I think) who helped us with our bags. Check in was very quick and the staff appeared to be very efficient.
Our room 416 was on the 4th floor you had to take the lift to the 3rd floor and walk along a balcony to a set of steps which took us up to the "penthouse" no only joking but it was as good as. However this room would be no good for anyone with mobility problems. The room we booked through Alpharooms was a sea view Double for 3. We were pleased with the size and the beauty of the room, with a good bathroom and best of all the size of the balcony.
We loved the service that we recived from this hotel all staff memebers took time to know what we liked at meal times and so breakfast was extreamly good. Dieago the chef was fantastic he created fantastic omletts and pancakes. All fresh non of that powderd stuff. Also expect to see high end conderments.
The food was wonderful and again it was clear that only the best would do. Fantasic chunks of Salmon was avalable to enjoy every morning.
We booked half board.
I loved the fine dinning every night however my Husband a daughter prefered buffet style dinner that you get at other hotels. Saying that they always found something to eat and we all agreed that the sweets were fab.
The staff at dinner were super and a special mention to Nicco he was great with our daughter, and very professional. I think he was a manager for the waiting staff (well if he isnt he should be)
I had 2 spa treatments and loved them both, The massage was carried out by a Man who was fantastic. I felt great afterwards. If you are bothered about having a male request a female when booking.
She carried out my body scrub. And 5 days in my skin feels fab.
All in all this hotel is best of both worlds.....Located in a fantatic location with lots to do. Along with a hotel being a place to CHILL OUT!!
Some say this hotel has no entertainment......errrrm you make your own entertainment we found lots of things to do in the evenings.
No bike riding birds at this place.
We shall be returning back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.