Been to this hotel more times than I can count, mostly with my big family. First time when I was a kid myself til today when all grown up!
First of all, this hotel has never claimed to be 5 star, so people shouldn't review it as one. Yes the rooms are lil old in some parts eg. the doors and other wooden parts. Yes the bathroom may be a lil different than what you are used to. Yes you can hear some noise from the bars nearby to some rooms. But hey, you're on holiday! Stop focusing on lil details and make the best of it!
The hotel is well situated, Near the border of Los Cristianos you can easily walk there, but you're still not too far to see Playa de Las Americas all the way til Costa Adeje. There are many new shopping centers near, and many great restaurants. You can choose whether you want to go to the big beach in Los Cristianos (Playa de las Vistas), or to a smaller one almost next to it Punta del Camison/Playa de las Caletillas. The hotel has a pool area with sunbeds around, one pool for small kids and one bigger for adults.
The staff is very kind, attentive and they will help you with anything they can. Always feel like home when staying there!
In short, Very good value for your money!
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Parque De La Paz Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Aparthotel Parque De La Paz Hotel
- Parque Paz
- Parque De La Paz
- Parque De La Paz Tenerife
- Aparthotel Parque De La Paz Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Parque de la Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.